Posted on: january 8, 2020
Product name: Aweber
Overall Ranking: 9.8/10
Price: $19 / $29 / $49 / $69/ $149
Email marketing brings better communication, is cost-effective and easily pinpoints particular target groups. You can send ads, solicit business or request donations, by email.
Some people want to know which marketing service is best for their organization.
AWeber Communications is a popular email marketing service. The company performs well in most areas of email marketing and is well-known for its excellent autoresponders.
Aweber is used by more than 100,000 organizations all over the world. It presents many online tools to help businesses stay in touch with customers and prospective customers prospects through email.
Who uses it?
This email service is great for people who are looking for the tools and features they need to expand their business.
Users can reach many customers at once by sending out batches of emails.
Form Builder- Forms are an important element when it comes to compiling a subscriber list. With Aweber’s form builder, you can quickly add a form to your website.
- Simple analytics- Aweber uses simple graphs to collect and track clients. You will know when a customer opens a message, what links are used, and how many clients unsubscribed.
- Performance monitoring- statistics are tracked with simple charts.
- Autoresponders-autoresponders automatically send messages to new customers. The autoresponder is easy and intuitive, with many choices for users.
- Email templates-you have a choice of many professional-looking templates
- Subscriber segmentation lists- Segmenting enables users to direct emails to their customers in accordance with their location
- Knowledge Base- the Knowledge Base contains several how-to guides to help you with your email marketing.
- Drag and Drop Editor- the Drag and Drop Editor easily creates automated emails so you can write professional email marketing newsletters
- RSS to email- the RSS to email function automatically creates emails from blog posts.
- Broadcast Archives- with the Broadcast Archives, you can host your emails on the internet. The design of the Broadcast Archives has been updated to provide better mobile function.
- Email marketing guides-a series of free email marketing guides are offered. These sequential guides provide much useful information and there is also a checklist for beginners
- Newsletters-email newsletters will automatically deliver messages to new subscribers.
- Aweber Stats App allows the user to check email marketing performance remotely. The two mobile apps offered provide quick access to tracking features and enable allow users to edit their subscriber lists. The user can also add pictures from their mobile devices.
Telephone support is always available. Get the help you need when you need it from our live customer solutions technicians, by chat or by telephone.
The general opinion is that Aweber is great for people who are looking for the tools and features they need to expand their business or organization. Aweber meets all of a user’s email marketing needs at a competitive price.
- The software provides superb auto responder capabilities. Personal and timely messages are forwarded to your clients and this improves communication and enhances the sharing of information.
- There are many integration options.
- Webinars-regular live webinars are included, as well as webinar courses. The courses use real-time instruction from AWeber experts and a question and answer section.
- Easy report access- it’s easy to bring up charts that will show how many people opened your emails and how many links within your message were accessed. You can bring up information about your subscribers, including their location and details on which customers unsubscribed from your list.
- Follow up Emails – One of Aweber provides support for an automatic autoresponder. Users can create campaigns that send out emails at intervals.
- Easy to Use –AWeber is easy to use, even for beginners.
- Great Customer Service –fast, helpful, and personal customer service.
- Website Integration – The system provides easy integration with other software programs and also integrates with popular social media sites.
- AWeber now provides a great new feature which gives the user the ability to add video to the email messages they send to their subscribers
- The Aweber email service offers limited data importing capabilities. It could provide more when it comes to importing contacts but this is a common issue and will not present a big problem for most users. AWeber does provide a manual text-based upload and a spreadsheet upload. If you plan to use either of these options, you will need to extract the information manually.
- Price – Some users feel that the price is too high for many small organizations, especially those that don’t need all the functions AWeber offers.
- Previewing– Some users have reported that the emails look different in the inboxes than they appear in the preview.
- Users recommend sending a few test emails.
- Downtime- the service sometimes has significant downtime issues with occasional 24 hour outages. However, downtimes are now becoming less frequent.
- UI Problems –The UI configuration is sometimes harder to use than some of the other options on the market.
Monthly, quarterly and annual billing options are available.
Choose from these price options:
$19.00 a month includes up to 500 subscribers
$29.00 a month includes up to 2500 subscribers
$49.00 a month includes: up to 5,000 subscribers
$69.00 a month includes: Up to 10,000 subscribers
$149.00 a month includes: up to subscribers 25,000
You can also get a free trial with access to all features.
- When you choose an email service, understand the pricing options. Know the limits of your budget. Email marketing can be costly. Aweber offers several basic pricing plans, but the less expensive plans do not include all features.
- Choose a provider with custom templates. This will add flexibility and help you easily configure your emails.
- Segmenting enables users to direct emails to their customers in accordance with their location.
- Pick an email service that integrates with other applications.
- It’s a good idea to send a few test emails before dispatching email messages to clients.
- Get good 24/7 customer service. You will want a group of knowledgeable, skilled technicians who will be there when you need them. The technicians should be available through phone, email or live chat to answer your questions and help resolve your issues.
- Test it before you buy it. Get a 30-day free trial when possible.
Each asset mentioned above is a part of the Aweber service. Aweber offers several pricing options, plus a free trial. They provide 24/7 customer service by phone, email and/or live chat. Custom template designs and segmentation are available, as are many integration capabilities.
You can order your first month for free and get instant access to your new campaign. Aweber accepts payment with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover credit cards.
AWeber has some very nice features. The autoresponder is easy and intuitive, with many choices for users. AWeber now provides a great new feature which gives the user the ability to add video to the email messages they send to their subscribers.
Aweber meets all the email marketing standards. It will help you keep current customers while ferreting out new clients. With Aweber, you will be able to track performance and monitor the success of your marketing campaign. Aweber brings a lot to the table. The analytics, integration and reporting capabilities are a step above those of the other companies.
Remember, when you use email communication, you can send ads, solicit business or request donations; and you can send batches of emails all at once. Email marketing is convenient and cost-effective and it easily pinpoints particular target groups.
Find the marketing service that is best for your organization. AWeber Communications is used by many people all over the world. The company performs well and is it is known for its excellent autoresponders. Aweber has many online tools to help businesses stay in touch with their customers through email.